2010年12月24日星期五

replica Cartier W3018651 Men's watch Chris Plesko eat for breakfast

Im a long time reader of Kents blog and I read his Mountain Turtle story over and over again to both learn about the route and also to realize it could be done on a rigid singlespeed. He is very inspiring to me and Im really excited to hear he will be riding the full route in 2010. He will just love the Canadian section, its so beautiful.JB: What does replica Cartier W3018651 Men's watch Chris Plesko eat for breakfast in, say, Del Norte? What does he buy at the Piggly Wiggly to get him over Indiana Pass?CP: Breakfast for me on the trail almost always includes coffee of some kind even though I dont regularly drink it at home other than on our weekly friday morning Starbucks date.

A little canned Starbucks DoubleShot with a couple 600 calorie muffins or danishes was my usual breakfast. If I was lucky I got a couple microwave egg sandwiches or breakfast burritos and a couple times I actually got a real hot breakfast of pancakes, omelets, potatoes and even green chili in Rawlins! In the worst stretch I didnt get a single hot replica Cartier WJ117736 Men's watch meal for over 300 miles. My trail food was heavily peanut based now that I think about it. I ate dozens of Reeses Peanut butter cups, pack upon pack of king size peanut MMs, peanut butter Twix when I could find them and just plain old salted and honey roasted peanuts.

Altogether, the watch does not differ too much from the stop watch recently presented of rapid return of Dispensary Will bread Ferrari California. The only obvious difference is the arrangement of color which was selected for the face of the watch (it always comprises a completely black dial, but maintaining its Arab subdials and numbers are thus replica Cartier W3019051 Men's watch red that it wounds almost) and a relatively enormous logo of Ferrari over the 12 hours. Over the six hours, it there with the silhouette of a car of formula 1.Inside, there is a COSC-certified beat COp of gauge XII of Will bread with 28.800 vibrations per hour and to comprise a standard shock-proof device of Incabloc.